1. A 35-yr old woman with primary infertility for 30 months has right-sided hydrosalpinx. She is now on the waiting list for IVF.
3. A 38-yr old woman with primary infertility of 36 months duration, waiting for IVF, had an USG showing multiple endometrial polyps.
4. A 25-yr old multiparous woman who has undergone pelvic radiation.
5. A 22-yr old nulliparous woman with a BMI 16, diagnosed with hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism-related amenorrhoea, seeking infertility treatment.
7. A 42-yr old woman with primary infertility of 8 yrs duration had a failed stimulated IVF cycle. What investigation prior to her next IVF cycle should be performed?
8. A 40-yr old woman has a difficult abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo- oophorectomy for severe endometriosis. She was administered with estradiol implant following hysterectomy. She comes for review appointment 4 weeks later and tells you that she is wearing pads and feels ‘as if she has lost control of her bladder’.
9. A 45-yr old woman with a BMI of 40 had a laparoscopic-assisted hysterectomy for multiple uterine fibroids. She had a spinal block along with a general anaesthetic. 12 hours later, her pelvic drain remains clear, her pulse is 110 bpm, pO2 92, and she is feeling very
uncomfortable, with a distended and tender abdomen.
Time is Up!