0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Ms. Sonia is a surrogate mother for couple Mr & Mrs. Adams. Mrs. Adams is known case of MRKH. Ms. Sonia delivered a healthy baby boy 1 week back. Mr & Mrs. Adams need to obtain parental orders.
Within what time frame after delivery must these be made?CorrectIncorrect
2. Mrs. Rebecca is second gravida at 24 weeks gestation has come to the antenatal clinic requesting for elective caesarean section. Her previous delivery was forceps delivery in hospital. She was referred by midwifery unit because of abnormal heart rate.What would be the recommended management?CorrectIncorrect
3. Mrs. Sara, mother of 13-year-old Tina, is here to see you. You have prescribed her oral contraceptive pill. Mrs. Sara is here to discuss regarding treatment you have given to her.What is the correct management option?CorrectIncorrect
4. Mrs. Sane, 36 year old has undergone emergency cesarean section.She was unhappy about the care she received on the ward following the procedure and has mentioned this to you a few times on your daily ward rounds. You tried to explore her concerns and tried to resolve it.She is still unhappy. What would you do in this situation?CorrectIncorrect
5. Revalidation is a process of relicensing that allows continuation in clinical practice.Doctors who wish to keep their licence to practise in the UK will need to revalidate, i.e. they will need to demonstrate to the GMC periodically, that they are fit to practise and up to date, by complying with the relevant professional standards.
How frequently the Doctors need to be revalidated?CorrectIncorrect
6. 34 year old Maricon, primigravida is admitted in active labour. She has persistent occiptoposterior. Second stage of labour was prolonged, at the time of pushing, prolonged Bradycardia with abnormal CTG. You decided for forceps and delivered baby quickly. Baby was born floppy and needed advance resuscitation. Baby developed seizures, and suspected to have Hypoxic ischemic Encephalopathy. How long CTG and paired Ford blood samples of the baby needs to be preserved as this case can come up for claim anytime?CorrectIncorrect
7. For consent to be valid, which of the following statements are incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
8. A 30 year old lady has been blue lighted in an ambulance from home with cord prolapse at 41 weeks.On arrival the FHR is present. The on call registrar decides to do a crash CS.She is rushed to theatre following a verbal discussion and agreeing for this.
Which of the following statements is true?CorrectIncorrect
9. General principles of consent include, which of the following statement is correctCorrectIncorrect
10. A 50 year old lady has been suffering from HMB since 3 years. She has tried all medical methods , but none of them seem to have worked. She has been consented for hysterectomy. With regard to consenting her for the procedure,which of the following aspects is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect