0 of 42 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 42 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Risk assessment for the Identification of High Risk Cases of Domestic Abuse, Stalking and ‘Honour’-Based Violence (CAADA-DASH) risk is
- What percentage of women reporting violence starting or escalating in pregnancy?
3.The majority of victims of domestic violence will see how many professionals, on average,before they receive effective support?CorrectIncorrect
4.staff incontact with women during the antenatal and postnatal period ask about domestic violence toCorrectIncorrect
- In the UK, what % of women report having experienced someform of domestic violence
6.The department of Health estimates that women experience how many episodes of domestic violence before seeking help?CorrectIncorrect
- It is recognised that women who experience domestic violence inpregnancy have increased risk of adverse pregnancy .Domestic violence in pregnancy is associated with a fetal mortality rate of approximately
- Mrs. Tina , Primigravida with 34 weeks in ANC clinic with partner for antenatal care . She makes very little eye contact, and on asking history ,the partner answers most questions,on examination u notice this. what is the most appropriateNext step?
9. Mrs, X, 24 year old Primigravida at 30 weeks presented with continuous pain bdomen with vaginal bleeding , around 250ml.She is a smoker who smokes 20cigartees per day .She has repeated episodes of spotting in this pregnancy.On examination-She is quite and scared
Bp-100/70mm of Hg
.Bruises present over back and legs and on her abdomen as well She has a black left eyeP/A- uterus, 30weeks, tense and hardCephalic presentationSpeculum examination – os-2cm dilated dark brownish bleeding +What is the most important cause of abruption you suspect in this woman ?CorrectIncorrect
10. Incidence of obesity in antenatal population in uk isCorrectIncorrect
11. A survey in the UK showed that approximately ——-women aged between 19 and 24 years, and ————of those aged between 25 and 34 years, are at risk of vitamin D deficiency.CorrectIncorrect
12.The anti obesity medicine which causes Oral cleft ?CorrectIncorrect
13.antenatal assessment for all pregnant women with a booking BMI ———- r should be made by an obstetric anaesthetistCorrectIncorrect
14.UK Obstetric Surveillance System data showed that one-quarter of maternal cardiac arrests were related to anaesthesia. Of this number, what % of the women were obese?CorrectIncorrect
15. maternal obesity increases risk of GDM and anomalies respectively byCorrectIncorrect
16. Ms, sumy Agarwal , 34 year old primigravida is at 34 weeks of gestation,she is here to have plain of delivery .her BMI is 27kg/m2.she asks risk of cesarean section .CorrectIncorrect
17. During antenatal consultations, of mrs, Sheela primigravida with a BMI greater than 35 should be informed of which of the following antenatal risks:CorrectIncorrect
18. Mrs. Angel, A 31-year-old primigravida with BMI of 40 attends her community midwife at 8 weeks of gestation for her booking visit. What information should she be given on her options regarding screening for chromosomal anomalies?CorrectIncorrect
19. A 29-year-old para 1 with a booking BMI of 42 (121 kg) attends at 39+1 weeks of gestation with a history of regular contractions and spontaneous rupture of the membranes. Her first baby was born three years ago by emergency caesarean section for suspected fetal compromise when the cervix was 7 cm dilated. In this pregnancy, the antenatal course has been uncomplicated and she is aiming for a vaginal birth. On examination, the cervix is 5 cm dilated and the liquor is clear.What would be the most appropriate management?CorrectIncorrect
20. A 22-year-old primigravida attends for post-dates induction of labour at 41+5 weeks of gestation. At booking her BMI was 32 (weight 95 kg). There is no significant past medical history and she has been well antenatally. Following induction with prostaglandins and syntocinon she had a normal vaginal birth, although the placenta was not delivered for 50 minutes. The blood loss was estimated to be 1300 ml.What is the most appropriate postnatal thromboprophylaxis method for this woman?CorrectIncorrect
21.A 28-year-old woman with a BMI of 40 at booking and weighing 120 kg, had a Neville Barnes forceps birth with an episiotomy and is requesting an early discharge. She had an uncomplicated pregnancy and does not like staying in hospital.How would you advise this woman?CorrectIncorrect
22.image shows measurement of NT .Which of the following measurements shows an increased risk of fetal chromosomal anomalies. ?CorrectIncorrect
23. 22 year old Rachel has come for booking visit .Her ultrasound at 10 wks showed herniation of gut with umbilical cord on top of sac. What is the probable Diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
24. identify this anomaly in image ?CorrectIncorrect
25.Identify this labelled structure in the fetus in Ultrasound image ?CorrectIncorrect
26.The labelled images in following ultrasound image of fetus in respective order A,B,C,D areCorrectIncorrect
27. The optimal time recommended by FASP and NICE to offer the second-trimester scan is betweenCorrectIncorrect
28.Ms.Tina, 22 year old has presented at 26 weeks for late anomaly scan , Image is enclosed What’s the Renal pelvis measurement indicating a baby having serious Renal pathology?CorrectIncorrect
29.All of the following woman in the image are at high risk of vitamin D deficiency and need daily vitamin D supplementation exceptCorrectIncorrect
30.Mrs. Rosy , 22 year old Rachel has come for booking visit .Her ultrasound at 10 wks showed herniation of gut with umbilical cord on top of sac. What is the probable Diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
31. Ms. Lucid, 30 year old patient with SCD is seen for pre-conception counselling. She is told to stop one of her medications 3 months prior to trying to conceive. Which medication should be stopped 3 months pre-conception?CorrectIncorrect
32. Mrs. X is 32 week pregnant , she is pure vegetarian ,she is on folic acid , iron and vitamin D supplements ,she is more prone to develop deficiency ofCorrectIncorrect
33. Mrs, rosy , 35-year-old woman has recently undergone gastric bypass surgery. She is planning a pregnancy. How long should she be advised to delay conception for?CorrectIncorrect
34. Mrs. Ruchi , is here for early pregnancy scan ,image enclosed .the gestational age assessment shoulder be estimated usingCorrectIncorrect
35. Ms. Tina, 24year old at 10 weeks gestation is here for booking visit .this is a spontaneous pregnancy with her regular partner . All of the following are done routinely exceptCorrectIncorrect
36.Blood pressure should be measured as outlined below:CorrectIncorrect
37.Ms. Tina, 24year old at 10 weeks gestation is here for booking visit .this is a spontaneous first pregnancy with her regular partner . Her BMI is 22kg/m2.she is not a smoker , non alcoholic .She is asking How many anatenal visits to be scheduled?CorrectIncorrect
38. The ‘combined test’ should be offered to screen for Down’s syndrome between 11 weeks 0 days and 13 weeks 6 days.CorrectIncorrect
39. You are asked to see Ms. Shaista , 21-year-old woman for pre conceptual care. She was diagnosed with generalised tonic-clonic epilepsy ten years ago.last episode 6years back.This ispoorly controlled. She is currently on levetiracetam.What is the next step in her management?CorrectIncorrect
40.BMI Is calculated by measuringCorrectIncorrect
41. Mrs. Lovely , 4o year old, is in her first pregnancy late booker.now she is 16 weeks pregnant.She is recently diagnosed as HIV positive not any medications as her Downs syndrome risk is high 1in 100. She is advised to get invasive prenatal tests . Her prenatal tests suggestive of Downs syndrome. Identify labelled image which is suggestive of down’sCorrectIncorrect
42. Mrs, X, 30 years old just finished her anomaly scan at 20 weeks of gestations. Herultrasound report presents severe IUGR, Choroid plexus cyst, over riding of fingers, horse shoeshaped kidney rocker bottom feet.Her prenatal tests results are depicted in this imageCorrectIncorrect