0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A 16-year-old girl is referred to your clinic with primary amenorrhoea. She is fit and well and has normal secondary sexual characteristics on examination. She is 170 cm tall and weighs 62 kg. Blood investigations and ultrasound are normal. What is the most likely diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
2. Whilst performing your antenatal morning ward round, you come across a 22-year-old woman in her first pregnancy at 37 weeks gestation who has been admitted with sickle cell crisis. She describes severe pain in her right arm, which is persistent. Which of the following is the most appropriate first-line management?CorrectIncorrect
3. You have been asked by your consultant to review the governance and standards of ultrasound training in your department. Which of the following would you undertake?CorrectIncorrect
4. A 28-year-old pregnant woman is diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. Which of the following is true regarding management?CorrectIncorrect
5. A 24-year-old woman at 25 weeks gestation presents for advice following exposure to a child one week ago who developed chickenpox two days ago. Which of the following is true regarding varicella zoster virus (VZV)?CorrectIncorrect
6. A 22-year-old woman is diagnosed to have polycystic ovary syndrome. She asks about the risks of cardiovascular disease, as her mother has recently been diagnosed with hypertension. Which one of the following is a true cardiovascular risk from PCOS?CorrectIncorrect
7. A 30-year-old woman presents with a worsening cough, night sweats, and feeling unwell at 24 weeks gestation. She is found to be sputum positive for gram-positive, acid-fast bacilli, and a chest X-ray shows patch shadows in the upper zones with some fibrosis and areas of cavitation. Which of the following medication should be considered for treatment?CorrectIncorrect
8. One of your patients requires a hysteroscopy for investigation of postmenopausal bleeding. Which one of the following is true regarding outpatient hysteroscopy?CorrectIncorrect
9. A 25-year-old woman presents in her second pregnancy at eight weeks gestation. She has previously had a painless preterm delivery at 26 weeks gestation, with no cause found. Which of the following is correct?CorrectIncorrect
10. A 57-year-old woman consults you for a review of her HRT, which she has been taking for three years now. Which of the following is correct?CorrectIncorrect