0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- You counsel a 19-year-old woman who has been diagnosed to have PCOS on the benefitsof the combined oral contraceptive pill. Which of the following is a non-contraceptive benefit of the COCP?
- A 26-year-old primiparous woman presents with her second episode of reduced fetal movements at 30 weeks gestation. What is your first line of management?
- You are reviewing the histology results for patients who have presented to the rapid access clinic. Which of the following is correct?
- Which of the following statement is true of perinatal mortality?
- A 32-year-old woman comes to see you following her second pregnancy which resulted following contraceptive failure. All of the following contraceptive methods primarily work by inhibiting ovulating, except
6. A 37-year-old woman presents at 38 weeks gestation with reduced fetal movements. This is her fourth pregnancy. Ultrasound confirms an intrauterine fetal death. Which investigation is the single most important test when investigating late intrauterine fetal death?CorrectIncorrect
- You are asked to review a 26-year-old woman in antenatal clinic with regard to the impact of her medical history on the duration of second stage in labour. Which one of the following medical conditions require shorter second stage?
- A 54-year-old woman presents following one episode of postmenopausal bleeding. You note she is on tamoxifen. What type of drug is tamoxifen?
- A 33-year-old woman is referred urgently following a diagnosis of breast cancer. She is 14 weeks gestation in her second pregnancy. Which of the following is true regarding breast cancer in pregnancy?
10 You review a 29-year-old HIV-positive woman who is 27 weeks pregnant. She is on zidovudine. What type of drug is this?CorrectIncorrect