0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Which one of the following is a true finding from the Centre for Maternal and Child Enquires (CMACE) Saving Mothers’ Lives report, 2006-2008?
- A 39-year-old multiparous woman presents with a two-year history of mild menorrhagia and worsening urinary frequency. An ultrasound shows a 6 cm submucosal fibroid and 7 cm intramural fibroid. She would prefer to preserve her uterus. What treatment will reduce the size of her fibroids?
- A 32-year-old woman is diagnosed to have gestational trophoblastic disease. Her HCG levels revert to normal within six weeks of surgical treatment and she does not fulfill the criteria for further treatment. How long should she be followed-up for?
- A 25-year-old woman presents in labour at 39 weeks gestation in her second pregnancy. She had an emergency caesarean section in her first pregnancy following a failed forceps delivery, 11 months ago. She now complains of constant abdominal pain, worsening over the last hour. There are unprovoked prolonged decelerations on the CTG and the baseline has risen from 140 bpm to 160 bpm. Her cervix is 8 cm dilated, with irregular contractions. What is your management plan?
- The latest CMACE report highlights the key infections causing maternal death. Regarding sepsis in pregnancy, which of the following is true?
- A 24-year-old woman with a BMI of 38 is diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). What complication is associated with PCOS?
- A 24-year-old primigravid woman presents at 36 weeks of pregnancy with vulval pain and multiple superficial ulceration on the left labial fold. How will you manage her?
- A 16-year-old girl presents with primary amenorrhoea. Which one of the following correlates to the correct diagnosis?
- Regarding lactation, which one of the following drugs is correctly matched to its effect on lactation?
- You are counseling a 37-year-old woman and her partner on IVF treatment. Which one of the following is the most important factor in predicting the outcome of fertility treatment?