0 of 18 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 18 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Mrs, X, 30 years old just finished her anomaly scan at 20 weeks of gestations. Her ultrasound report presents severe IUGR, Choroid plexus cyst, over riding of fingers, horseshoe shaped kidney rocker bottom feet.
Her prenatal tests results are depicted in this image
What’s probable cause for featuresCorrectIncorrect
2. Which is the most common trisomy in humans which causes major anomalies in fetus?CorrectIncorrect
3. Regarding Numerical abnormalities of chromosomes all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
4. Match the chromosomal complement with the phenotype.
Epicanthic folds, hypertelorism, mental deficiency, single palmar creaseCorrectIncorrect
5. Large breasts, scanty axillary hair, absent uterusCorrectIncorrect
6. A male that appears with tall stature, eunuchoidism, sometimes gynecomastiaCorrectIncorrect
7. Match the chromosomal complement with the phenotype given in imageCorrectIncorrect
8. Match the chromosomal complement with the phenotype given in imageCorrectIncorrect
9. The commonest cause for this syndrome is
Which of the following is the leading cause of Down Syndrome?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which type of aneuploidy is shown in image?CorrectIncorrect
11. Regarding structure of DNA all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
12. Regarding Numerical abnormalities of chromosomes all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
13. Image shows which type of fetal abnormality?CorrectIncorrect
14. Which type of Chromosomal Numerical abnormality shown in imageCorrectIncorrect
15. Identify this translocation?CorrectIncorrect
16. What is the most likely chromosomal abnormality responsible for thisCorrectIncorrect
17. The following conditions except one manifest only when the individual is homozygous for the mutant allele. Which one is the exception?CorrectIncorrect
18. The following conditions are transmitted as autosomal dominant except for which one?CorrectIncorrect