0 of 23 questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 23 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Asthma affects what percentage of women?CorrectIncorrect
2. Mrs. Ranju , primigravida 34 year old at 32 weeks is here for regular antenatal check upShe complains of mild difficulty in breathing ,on examination , you note abnormal respiratory rate.persistent respiratory rate at rest which is abnormal isCorrectIncorrect
3.Excaebrations in Asthma in pregnancy occur betweenCorrectIncorrect
4.All are Physiological Factors Affecting Asthma In Pregnancy exceptCorrectIncorrect
5.respiratory infections account for what % trigger for exacerbation of asthma?CorrectIncorrect
6.The following medication used in asthma is levels need to monitored throughout the pregnancyCorrectIncorrect
7. In a pregnant woman complaining of abdominal pain,if the pain is sharp & she is able to point the origin of the pain with one finger,the pain is usuallyCorrectIncorrect
8.Lactate levels are used in the recognition of sepsis & response to treatment.Goal directed sepsis therapy is indicated if lactate levels are aboveCorrectIncorrect
9. In a pregnant lady undergoing chest X-ray with abdominal shield, the estimated fetal dose of radiation per exam is 2-7 / 10 milligray. what is the dose that has neglible risk to the developing pregnancy in any trimester.CorrectIncorrect
10. What is the most common surgical cause of acute abdominal pain in pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
11. 24 years old G3P2Ao with 2 previous spontaneous vaginal deliveries,presents to emergency department at 37 weeks of gestation with nausea,occasional vomiting & severe pain in the right iliac region.She is looking unwell.On exam she is normotensive at 100/50 mmHg,with a pulse of 100 bpm & temperature of 37.8.Her abdomen shows localised rigidity & tenderness in the right iliac region.Ultrasound showed enlarged noncompressible appendix.The general surgeon decided to do an appendectomy& asks your advise regarding the need to deliver.What will be your advice to him?CorrectIncorrect
12. 23 years old lady at 22 weeks gestation is referred by her GP with flu like symptoms & temperature of 39֯c with chills & rigors.She has recently returned from Nigeria after visiting her family.Which one of the following will rule out a diagnosis of malaria?CorrectIncorrect
13.You see a 26 year old primi in your day care assessment unit.She is 30 weeks pregnant & presents with sudden onset of fever,malaise & jaundice.She reports travel to Kenya.On exam- temperature-38֯c,BP 110/70 mmHg,pulse 90 bpm,& RR is 16 .You suspect malaria & arrange a rapid diagnostic test & blood film for malaria parasites.The blood film shows trophozoites of P.Falciparum & P.vivax. There are no neurologic symptoms or signs & electrolytes are normal.What is the antimalarial of choice?CorrectIncorrect
14. Mrs Maria,25 years old presented with cough,sore throat & runny nose for 2 days.On enquiry she gave h/o exposure to covid 19.Her husband who is a chest physician tested positive for the virus last week.On exam since she was breathless,a CVT scan was advised.CT features of covid-19 areCorrectIncorrect
15. 23 year old primi with 39 weeks pregnancy was admitted to labour suite with complaints of pain in abdomen.She was in early labour.She was a diagnosed case of covid-19 infection.As per protocols her oxygen saturation was monitored hourly.The target saturation to be maintained isCorrectIncorrect
16.When dealing with a covid -19 positive patient & carrying out aerosol generating procedures ,it is advisable to wear full personal protective equipment.Which of the following is not an aerosol generating procedure?CorrectIncorrect
17.38 year old woman attends for preconception counselling .She had estrogen receptor positive breast cancer 2 years ago and after a left mastectomy she started tamoxifen .Her 2 follow up appointments have been reassuring with no recurrence .How long prior to trying to conceive should she stop tamoxifen ?CorrectIncorrect
18.32 year old woman who is 30 weeks pregnant presents to the maternity assessment unit with a breast lump . It is firm & irregular in appearance and tender on palpation. .What are the most appropriate first steps in the management of this patient ?CorrectIncorrect
19. 28 year old woman who is currently 12 weeks pregnant has been referred to a breast surgeon after finding a lump in the right breast . Following appropriate imaging and cellular analysis ,she’s thought to have a stage one cancer(no evidence of spread) that is positive for the human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 –HER2 and oestrogen receptor .She declines termination of pregnancy . what’s first line treatment most likely to be offeredCorrectIncorrect
20. A pregnant woman with a BMI of 35 underwent a 2 hr 75gm OGTT at 24 weeks of gestation.According to NICE guidelines what results confirm a diagnosis of GDM?CorrectIncorrect
21.A 20 year old woman with type 1 DM presents at 32 weeks in her first pregnancy with regular painful contractions,a closed cervix & a positive fetal fibronectin test.What is the most appropriate management plan?CorrectIncorrect
22.A woman is recently diagnosed with GDM.A program of exercise & dietary changes is initiated.What is the likelihood of her needing further treatment with an Oral hypoglycemic agent or insulin therapy in this pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
23.A primi who is a type 1 diabetic is admitted in labour at 37+2 weeks gestation.The midwife has commenced sliding scale insulin infusion.Between which values should the capillary blood glucose be maintained during labour?CorrectIncorrect