0 of 50 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- A couple visits subfertility clinic with complaints of primary infertility . The wife says that she was told to have PCOS . Which of the following is not the criteria for diagnosis of PCOS ?
2. A 28 years old parous woman who is a known case of PCO , conceived by ovulation induction had vaginal delivery 6 weeks back . She developed Gestational Diabetes during pregnancy. She has come for postnatal review with her fasting blood glucose being 6.5 mmol/l . What is your further advise to her ?CorrectIncorrect
3. A 34 years old man comes to you in subfertility clinic to show his semen analysis report, which is as below
Volume – 1.5 ml
Time for liquefaction- 30
Concentration – 10 million / ml
Total motile – 30 %
Morphology – 30 % Normal
What is the diagnosis according to semen analysis?CorrectIncorrect
4. A woman being evaluated for infertility undergoes diagnostic laparoscopy. The picture during laparoscopy is as below :
Bilateral tubes have also been found to be blocked . What can be the most probable cause ?CorrectIncorrect
5. A couple is being evaluated for infertility. The woman undergoes a procedure , the picture of which is given below :
What is this procedure called ?CorrectIncorrect
6. A 37 year old couple visits you for failure to concieve . The woman is having regular menstrual cycle . Because of her age you want to look for her ovarian reserve . Which of the following tests would you advise test for Ovarian Reserve?CorrectIncorrect
7.You see a couple in Gynaecology clinic, who has come to seek advise regarding conception. The man has been diagnosed with HIV infection , but the woman is negative. Which of the following is not correct ?CorrectIncorrect
8. A parous woman trying for her second pregnancy comes to seek advise . She tells that she had miscarriage 1 year back which was managed surgically . Since then she is not having proper menses . TVS was done which showed the following image :CorrectIncorrect
9. A woman undergoes diagnostic laparoscopy for failure to concieve after unprotected intercourse for 3 years . The following image is seen
Which of the following score will you use to predict the chances of her conception in future ?CorrectIncorrect
10. You see a 32 years old woman who complaints of dysmenorrhea and dyspareunia , which is increasing progressively. You send her for Transvaginal scan and she has been diagnosed with adenomyosis and endometriosis. She is not seeking conception.She has fear of surgery ,and tells that she forgets taking any regular medicine . Which of the following is the best management for her ?CorrectIncorrect
11. Mrs. Sweetie 45-year-old woman has a hydatidiform mole evacuated uneventfully.
Now she is presenting with recurrent bleeding suspicious of Gestational trophoblastic neoplasia . Her pretreatment hcg 1000 0IU/L.uterine tumour measuring 2x3cm .diagnosis occurred with in 4months of evacuation,Ct scan confirms metastatic to brain.
Which one of the following factors is most likely to significantly increase the FIGO prognostic risk factor scoring for histologically diagnosed choriocarcinoma ?CorrectIncorrect
12. Mrs.Babitha , A 45-year-old women gravid 1 para 0 is referred to antenatal clinic for booking. She misses her dating scan. She is now 16 weeks’ pregnant and her booking bloods reveal normal haematological and biochemical tests. However, she is offered quadruple test .what is the detection rate and false positive rate of this test ?CorrectIncorrect
13. A healthy 28-year-old, P0+2, has a 7-hour history of sudden-onset severe right-sided lower abdominal pain; her LMP was 6 weeks ago; periods are normally infrequent and irregular: 3–4/35–56 days. She and her partner have a past history of subfertility and are currently receiving clomiphene citrate 100mg for ovulation induction for anovulatory oligomenorrhoea. Her first pregnancy was an early miscarriage; the second was a left tubal pregnancy.
On examination: she looks pale and distressed; the abdomen is very tender in the lower half on the right side with rebound peritonism; no masses. Vaginal examination: normal sized uterus, no masses and cervical excitation tenderness is elicited.
Observations are as follows:
Pulse rate (bpm) 110
Temperature (ºC) 36.0
Blood pressure (mmHg) 120/50
Urine analysis has not passed urine
Respiratory rate (breaths/min) 14
O2 saturation on air (%) 96
What is the most appropriate investigation. Of choice is?CorrectIncorrect
14. Mrs.Tamara , 24 year old in her 2nd pregnancy of 12weeks gestation , diagnosed to have cesarean scar pregnancy .she had elective cesarean section in her first pregnancy .what could be the probable indication of first Cesarean could have increased her risk of scar pregnancyCorrectIncorrect
15. Mrs. Tina , 22 year old has presented to accident and Emergency with excessive vomiting . She is 12weeks pregnant in her first pregnancy .
She has got her ultrasound done .looking at the image ,
The genetic karyotyping of this pregnancy would be?CorrectIncorrect
16. Mrs. Ruby Has been admitted with recurrent admission for hypermesis . During her antenatal care she is noticed to have small for gestational age . What s the incidence of women developing this ?CorrectIncorrect
17. What Is the maximum gestational age cut off to offer outpatient manual vacuum aspiration for surgical terminationCorrectIncorrect
18. Mrs.X , 12 weeks for dating scan .scan shows Lethal fetal anomaly .you also explain women that she can develop problems like polyhydramnios
Usg image is enclosed .CorrectIncorrect
19. In 2/3rd of cases of type 2 Cesarean scar pregnancy (CSP), the thickness of scar isCorrectIncorrect
20. You are teaching your junior colleagues about Safe investigations in early pregnancy.one of the colleagues asks you about which investigation causes highest radiation exposure to fetus ?CorrectIncorrect
21. A 28 year old woman is concerned her sister sustained OASIS. During her antenatal follow up she is concerned about her risk is of sustaining a significant perineal tear during childbirth. You note her only previous pregnancy was delivered by term vaginal delivery and there was no third or fourth degree tear. What is the approximate incidence of 3rd and 4th degree perineal tears in multiparous women?CorrectIncorrect
22. Your midwife calls you to see a patient in the labour ward. They are worried by the volume of blood loss and feel that she may require transfusion. What type of blood product should be stored by all units for use in major obstetric haemorrhage?CorrectIncorrect
23. You are reviewing a patient who delivered via ventouse 2 hours earlier. You note a bulge developed around her vagina. You suspect it’s a vulval hematoma. Which of the following vessels is responsible for a vulval haematoma?CorrectIncorrect
24. You are counselling a patient during your postnatal rounds regarding the health benefits of breastfeeding with a woman who has recently delivered her child. When does NICE advise breastfeeding should ideally occur?CorrectIncorrect
25. The midwife ring the buzzer to review a patient in the labour ward. She has beenbleeding heavily postpartum after delivering a 3.4kg baby boy. Antenatally she is uneventful and of low risk . You review her bloods which are as follows:
- Hb 70 g/l
- Platlets 74x 10º9
- PT 12.5 seconds (INR 1.0)
- APTT 36 seconds
- Fibrinogen 2.2 g/l
Which of the above results are deranged outside of the therapeutic targets for massive bloods loss?
Targets as set out British Committee for Standards in Haematology and published in GTG 52CorrectIncorrect
26. You are reviewing a patient in the labour ward. She is a Para 6 who has just delivered and baby boy 3.8kg 30 minutes ago and you noticed her bed linen is soaked with blood. What is one of the most common cause of postpartum haemorrhage in her case?CorrectIncorrect
27. A 28 year old woman who is in her 1st pregnancy is currently in active labour. Her friend recently had a forces delivery and sustained a fourth degree perineal tear. She is concerned if she were to have a forceps delivery that she will sustain a significant tear. What is the incidence of third or fourth degree tears in forceps delivery with episiotomy?CorrectIncorrect
28.You are on rounds in postnatal ward . You review a woman who delivered vaginally 10 hours back . Her vitals are :PR 120/min , BP 90/60 mmol Hg , RR 30/ min , Temperature 38’F .what is the most likely causative organism?CorrectIncorrect
29. The emergency buzzer went off in the postnatal ward & you called to see a patient who delivered 4 hours earlier via ventouse. You note a bulging haematoma has developed and patient is hypotensive. With regard to vulval haematoma’s what structure limits its spread?CorrectIncorrect
30. You are ST3 incharge of the labour ward, you have been called to see a patient who delivered 2 hours earlier via operative vaginal delivery. The midwife was concerned patient was complaining of increasing rectal and lower abdominal pain. On examination you note bulging into the vagina and suspect a paravaginal haematoma has developed. A paravaginal haematoma is bounded superiorly by which structure?CorrectIncorrect
31.The effectiveness of MIRENA vs oral progestogens for treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding was carried out in 25 hospitals across UK. A total of 4000 women were recruited for the trial. In each participating hospital, a list with numbers that had been generated by a random programme was put up. If a woman was included in the study, she was allocated to the next available number on the list, which was then crossed off. If the number was even, the patient was treated with MIRENA. If the number was odd, the patient was treated with oral progestogens. At the end of the observation period, it was estimated how many patients in two groups had improvement in menorrhagia.
Which of the following options are correct?CorrectIncorrect
32.Which of the following aspects of randomisation is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
33. A meta-analysis is a statistical analysis that combines the results of multiple scientific studies. Which of the following reduce the credibility of a meta-analysis?CorrectIncorrect
34. As part of appraisal/ARCP trainee is expected to get a 360degree feedback. Which among the statements below best describes this?CorrectIncorrect
35. Which of the following statement is incorrect about appraisalCorrectIncorrect
36. Which of the following is incorrect about Revalidation.CorrectIncorrect
37. Which of the following are not part of GMC framework of providing evidence for structured appraisal?CorrectIncorrect
38. Which of the following are not part of Bloom’s taxonomy?CorrectIncorrect
39. For a Workplace based assessment to be effective, it should be tested for its validity, in this regard, what does validity mean?CorrectIncorrect
40. The goal of a formative assessment is to gather feedback to guide improvements in the ongoing teaching and learning context. In this regard which of the following statement is untrue?CorrectIncorrect
41 .A 40 years old woman has been advised for IVF . She wants to know that for how many cycles of IVF can she try ?CorrectIncorrect
42.A 30 years old woman comes to you to seek advise for failure to concieve .She is in same sex relation and she has undergone 4 IUI which has failed . What will you advise ?CorrectIncorrect
43. A woman being evaluated for primary infertility presents to you with the following TVS scan image . What will you advise her as she is very keen to concieve ?CorrectIncorrect
44.What is the role of GnRH Analogues in IVF ?CorrectIncorrect
45.Identify the procedure in the given imageCorrectIncorrect
46. A 34 years old couple being evaluated for failure to concieve after 1 years of unprotected intercourse . All the investigations of Male and female partner are normal . What is your next advise ?CorrectIncorrect
47. A 28 year old woman planned for IVF . All of the following except are basis for deciding the dose on FSH for stimulation ?CorrectIncorrect
48. A woman presented in A & E with complaints of pain abdomen and nausea and vomiting . She had Oocyte retrieval 4 days back and 14 follicles were retrieved .She underwent USG , and the image is shown below . What is the diagnosis ?CorrectIncorrect
49. You see a 20 year old girl . She has not got menses since 1 year . Her Urine pregnancy test is negative . Her FSH done is 36 IU/L . What will your next advise?CorrectIncorrect
50. A 22 year old woman is diagnosed with carcinoma rectum and is planned for radiotherapy. She is anxious as she wants to have family . She does not have any partner presently . Which of the following is the best choice for her ?CorrectIncorrect