0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Small for gestation and severe small for gestation is defined as EFW or AC lessCorrectIncorrect
2. What percentage of babies of SGA are constitutionally small with fetal growth appropriate for maternal size and ethnicity?CorrectIncorrect
3. You are reviewing Ms.Tessily ,24 year old, who is in her second pregnancy .
She is now 10weeks pregnant.
Her first delivery was induced as it was an SGA baby, delivered normally , a baby girl weighing 2100gm.
She has a BMI Of 26 .
She is fit and fine , non smoker .
She is asking how much risk is increased of having this baby also as SGA ?CorrectIncorrect
4. You are reviewing Ms.Tessily ,24 yearold, who is in her second pregnancy . She is now 13 weeks gestation. Her first delivery was induced as it was SGA baby, delivered normally , baby girl weighing 2100gm. She has a BMI Of 26 .She is fit and fine , non smoker .
What’s your further plan of care ?CorrectIncorrect
5. All of the following women can be at risk of SGA exceptCorrectIncorrect
6. SGA birth, particularly when severe , is characterised by failure of trophoblast invasion of the myometrial uterine spiral arteries and reduced uteroplacental blood flow. However reduced endovascular trophoblast invasion of decidual spiral arteries has been associated with the same waveform abnormalities as early as how many weeks of pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
7. Mrs, Roshani , immigrant has come for late booking ,this is spontaneous pregnancy, primigravida .non smoker .BMI is 21kg\m2, her ultrasound at 17 weeks shown below ,what the pain of management?CorrectIncorrect
8. Whats the incidence of chromosome abnormality in severe SGA?CorrectIncorrect
9. You are reviewing Ms.Meenu ,24 year old, who is in her second pregnancy .
She is now 28 weeks gestation.
Her first delivery was induced as it was SGA baby, delivered normally , baby girl weighing 2100gm.She has a BMI Of 26 .She is fit and fine , non smoker .
Her growth scan shows severe SGA of less than 3rd Centile.
You are suspecting chromosome abnormality .Which is the most common chromosomal abnormality causing this?CorrectIncorrect
10. feal infections responsible for what %of SGA fetus?CorrectIncorrect
11. A variety of descriptor indices of umbilical artery Doppler waveform have been used to predict perinatal outcome. Which is the best discriminatory ability to predict a range of adverse perinatal outcomes according to receiver operator curves?CorrectIncorrect
12. Ductus venosus Doppler should be used for surveillance in the preterm SGA fetus with abnormal umbilical artery Doppler and used to time delivery.Which wave abnormality in the Ductus venosus indicates hypoxia of fetus?CorrectIncorrect