Imaging in obstetrics & gynecology
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the SI unit for the activity of radioactive decay?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is the contrast used in MRI scans?CorrectIncorrect
3. A 25 year old woman presents with right sided pelvic pain for more than 1 year.An ultrasound scan is arranged which shows a 5 cm well defined cystic lesion in the right adnexa with mixed echoes. There is no fluid in the cul de sac.
What is the most likely diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
4. A 26 year old woman who is 6 weeks pregnant by dates ,is referred to EPU with vaginal spotting,which is continuous today.Ultrasound shows a fetal pole with a CRL of 4 mm.There is no fetal heart action noted.The ovaries & adnexa appear normal.What is the most likely diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
5. Piezoelectric transducer is used inCorrectIncorrect
6. 30 years old lady, came to emergency with LIF pain& US showed the following picture. Her LMP was 1 week ago.
7. Soft markers of chromosomal abnormalities on ultrasound scan includeCorrectIncorrect
8. Ultrasound can causeCorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following use ionising form of radiation?CorrectIncorrect
10. CRL at which fetal cardiac activity is seen using TVScanCorrectIncorrect
11. Nuchal translucency is abnormal when more thanCorrectIncorrect
12. What is the frequency of a transabdominal ultrasound scan?CorrectIncorrect
13. At the end of surgery you notice an area of burn near the attached diathermy plate.The diathermy plate seems to be partially detached.Which of the following would be the most likely aetiology?CorrectIncorrect
14. Which type of electrosurgical circuits is safest in the operating theatre?CorrectIncorrect
15. In utero exposure to radiation increases the risk of which of the following in childhood?CorrectIncorrect
16. Regarding ultrasound examination,all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
17. The standard Xray chest is equivalent to what duration of natural background radiation?CorrectIncorrect
18. Which of the following is correct ,regarding electrosurgery?CorrectIncorrect
19. With regards to MRI,which of the following is correct?CorrectIncorrect
20. Which of the following is true regarding HSG?CorrectIncorrect