0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All are true regarding Woman with psychosexual problems exceptCorrectIncorrect
2. 22years old Tina, has come with painful sex, difficulty having sex. She has history of childhood abuse, after examination, you conclude this is a case of primary vaginismus. You advise her Vaginal dilators. Vaginal dilators helps in relieving this reflex.CorrectIncorrect
3. 32-year-old woman has presented with vulval discomfort and pain which is a burning, aching, stinging, soreness well sometimes. The area keeps changing every time it is not triggered by sex. Or any other factor. All are true regarding management of this woman exceptCorrectIncorrect
4. Woman who undergo bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy can complain of reduced libido. How much libido is reduced for these womanCorrectIncorrect
5. Ms. Briganza has come to you with complaints of reduced libido after she underwent Total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy for fibroid uterus . You advise her transdermal testosterone. All are true regarding transdermal testosterone roach exceptCorrectIncorrect