MMBRACE ( Platinum ) – SBA
0 of 25 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is current overall maternal death rate in UK ?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following is most common cause of direct maternal death occurring within a year after end of pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
3. What is percentage of indirect maternal deaths contributing to overall maternal deaths in UK?CorrectIncorrect
4. what does MBRRACE stands forCorrectIncorrect
5. All are red flag symptoms of chest pain exceptCorrectIncorrect
6. Major potion of deaths in Uk according to according to MBRRACE (2015-17), UK and Ireland is because ofCorrectIncorrect
7. According to MBRRACE (2015-17), UK and Ireland largest Single cause of indirect maternal death is because of Cardiac diseases.
What’s the most common cause of cardiovascular death?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the following is second most common cause of direct maternal deaths in UK?CorrectIncorrect
9. Malignancy contributes to the following category of maternal death?CorrectIncorrect
10. All of the following are RED FLAG SIGNS of chest pain which are associated with cardiac disease?CorrectIncorrect
11. Risk of Aortic Dissection is increased how much in pregnant lady?CorrectIncorrect
12. Risk of Aortic dissection is highest?CorrectIncorrect
13. What is current perinatal mortality rate in UK?CorrectIncorrect
14. What is current Still birth rate in UK?CorrectIncorrect
15. What is the current Neonatal Mortality Rate in UK?CorrectIncorrect
16. Any death related to Ovarian Hyper stimulation Syndrome (OHSS), in UK must be reported to:CorrectIncorrect
17. What is the most common cardiac cause of late maternal death in the UK in the latest MBRRACE report of UK?CorrectIncorrect
18. You have just reviewed the MBRRACE-UK 2015–2017 report. What is the rate of amniotic fluid embolism?CorrectIncorrect
19. In the recent the UK” (MBRRACE-UK) report, it was recommended that all women with medical disorders in pregnancy should have access to a coordinated multidisciplinary obstetric and medical clinic, thereby avoiding the need to attend multiple appointments and poor communication between senior specialists responsible for their care.
For women with pre-existing medical conditions, the ideal time for planning multidisciplinary care in pregnancy is:CorrectIncorrect
20. You have just briefed your juniors of the WHO maternal mortality reports.
What is the leading cause of maternal mortality worldwide?CorrectIncorrect
21. You are teaching students regarding maternal death. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines indirect maternal death as that resulting from:CorrectIncorrect
22. In the 2020 MBRRACE-UK report into maternal deaths, in the years 2015 –2017 , 99 women died before completion of 24 weeks. What was the percentage of deaths due to ectopic pregnancy?CorrectIncorrect
23. Which statement is true regarding the trends in incidence of direct maternal deaths? (With regard to the MBRRACE-UK report).CorrectIncorrect
24. You are called to the accident and emergency department to attend to a woman who is 28 weeks pregnant and has just had a cardiac arrest. She requires a perimortem Caesarean section. What is the most essential piece of equipment to start this surgery?CorrectIncorrect
25. You are giving lecture to student midwives on the topic of maternal mortality.
What is your explanation for the most likely cause of maternal deaths secondary to anaesthesia?CorrectIncorrect