0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All are true regarding Endocrinology in PCOS exceptCorrectIncorrect
2. 32year old Indian woman with BMI32 kg/m2, with oligomenorrhoea and hirsutism, on USG -she has bilateral polycystic ovaries. Her mother and sister do have similar complaints. All are true regarding inheritance of PCOS exceptCorrectIncorrect
3. The resolution of ultrasound technology – it has more recently been suggested that the threshold number of follicles to define a polycystic ovary should beCorrectIncorrect
4. Regarding The measurement of waist circumference in woman diagnosed to have polycystic ovaries, all are true exceptCorrectIncorrect
5. Insulin resistance and PCOSCorrectIncorrect
6. Suzy, 14year old girl presented with excessive facial hair, irregular cycle. In adolescent girls to diagnose PCOS all are considered exceptCorrectIncorrect