Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following age groups is associated with the smallest risk of miscarriage?CorrectIncorrect
2. What percentage of these women have antiphospholipid antibodies?CorrectIncorrect
3. A couple who have had three consecutive miscarriages have come to see you for advice after having a thrombophilia screen. The result showed that she was positive to one of the antiphospholipid antibodies. Which of the following is an antiphospholipid antibody?CorrectIncorrect
4. The population of cells in the endometrial stroma varies with the time of the menstrual cycle.
What proportion of the leucocyte population of the endometrial stroma during the later secretory phase is made up of uterine natural killer cells?CorrectIncorrect
5. What is the Risk of miscarriage after 6 consecutive miscarriages for a couple?CorrectIncorrect
6. Women with history of 3 recurrent miscarriages, on investigation found to have anticardiolipin antibodies positive in her initial visit were high, what is the advice that the woman should be given about results:CorrectIncorrect
7. The most important predicting factor for early pregnancy loss isCorrectIncorrect
8. Regarding parental genetic testing, the following statement is true:CorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following interventions have been shown to be effective in reducing the risk of further miscarriage in unexplained recurrent miscarriage:CorrectIncorrect